Tuesday, April 10, 2012

How R5 Changed My Life

R5.... When you say their name what or who do you think of? A rock/pop band? Ross and Riker? Well, I think of the band that changed my life. This band isn't just a band that has went from no ones to some ones in two seconds, their more then that! To me they truley my best friends. This band has helped me follow my dreams and live life like the glass is half full and not half empty.


How did Riker Change my life? Well Riker has been one of my favorites since the beginning! He taught me to follow my dreams and to keep my head held high! Riker has an Amazing Voice and great songs, and when I hear his voice I can feel motivation.


How Did Miss. Rydel change my life? Rydel is the only girl and shes toughing it out! She gotta get something for that! Haha. I just love Rydel. She changed my life by showing me I can be myself anywhere in the world.


How Did Ratliff Change My Life? Ratliff has taught me that Funny is what you need to keep a band or even a song to keep going. You dont have funny, or even Ratliff funny, nothing ever can be as fun as it could be!


How Did Musical Genious Rocky Change My life? Well, He taught me that you HAVE to flip your hair in every song or its never fun!! Im Just Kidding, Rocky has shown me a path way to be a singer. Like Riker, He told me to follow my dreams, keep my head held high, and flip that hair like theres no tomorrow!


How Did Ryland Change My life?... That is an excellent question... I dont talk to him as much I do everyone else. Ryland will always be part of the band, though! Managers Rule!!


And Best For Last... How Did My Best Friend Change My Life? Ross told me To look at the up side in life and never the down side. He told me to live life to the fullest. Ross has made a HUGE change in my life that I think will never change. I can really trust Ross and I feel I can tell Ross Anything In the world! Ross and I have became really close friends and I hope that never changes!


R5 is an amazing band and they have change my life forever and always! Love You Guys! Syd(:

Comment and tell me if R5 have changed your life... and tell me how!

2 comments:

  1. Syd to ur comment, "he showed me i can be who i wanna be no matter where i am or who im with" I luv the fact that he changed u in that way. Cuz Thats WHY UR MY BEST FRIEND!!! LUV U SYD :):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just think that they are all AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete