Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ross Shor Lynch

Ross Shor Lynch, in my opinion, is an Amazing person! First off, he and the rest of the band live in Los Angeles, California. Ross has been a singer and dancer ever since he was 5. I thought that was amazing! Ross has grown up with 3 amazing brothers; Riker, Rocky, and Ryland, an awesome sister; Rydel, and their best friend, Ratliff. Ross has an amazing family and thats not even the half of it!


<><><><><><> <><><><><><> <><><><><><>
Ross Lynch!
Ross has grown up loving the color yellow. Everyone wants to know.... why yellow? Well he says, "The secret behind my love of yellow is that when I was a kid, I loved it because it was bright and reminded me of stars". Ross, like I said before, has been a singer and dancer ever since he was 5 and now he and his sibilings have family band called R5! He also has written a few songs from the R5 collection of songs. SPOILER ALERT! Ross says theres a new song coming out called, "Cali Girls". And he does say its a really good song!


Ross' brothers and sister is very important to him. He says when he was little, he really didn't need friends because he always had his brothers and sister by his side. Riker, Rocky, Ryland, Ratliff(best friend), and Rydel has always been there for Ross through thick and thin. Ross knows he can always count on his brothers and sister if he needs someone to talk to!(:


Ross has a new movie coming out in 2013 called, "Teen Beach Musical" and he is really excited for everyone to see it! Ross is also on the new Disney Channel series, Austin and Ally, and thats a very awesome show! Ross says he loves being on the set with everyone and having his friends around him:)


Ross has many Facebooks and Twitters that are NOT him, but here are the real ones:
@rossR5 - Business Twitter
@RossLynch16 - Interacting Twitter
Ross's Facebook



I just wanted to actually thank Ross for everything! He has taught me to follow my dreams and keep my head held high! I love you Ross! Thanks for everything!!!!

Please comment and tell me what you think about the blog or what you think about Ross(:

No comments:

Post a Comment